Welcome to the J. Patrick House & Inn
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! If you would like to learn more about our property, head over to our About Us page.
Your safety is our number one priority. To learn about all of the things we are doing to ensure you and our staff stay healthy, please visit our COVID-19 update.
Check-In: 3pm – 7pm
Check-Out: Before 11am
We are a Contactless Property: We’re pleased to offer a completely contactless check-in process and keyless entry door locks. While we understand hesitance towards unfamiliar technology, here are a few more details regarding Canary and it’s secure check-in system:
– Canary Technologies is currently the only level 1 PCI compliant solution for hotel authorizations. Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance refers to the technical and operational standards that businesses follow to secure and protect credit card data provided by cardholders and transmitted through credit card processing.
– The link they send you is secured using end-to-end encryption which ensures only you and the person you’re communicating with can read what is sent, nobody in between.
Front Desk: We currently do not have a front desk on-site, but our team is always nearby to help make your stay more comfortable! We invite you to text us at (805) 927-4051 and our innkeeper will get back to you shortly.
Once You Arrive: When you arrive at the property, proceed to the parking lot behind the front building and park in any available space on the left-hand side.
Stay-Over Service Suspended: For your safety, we have also suspended stay-over service, but if you need anything to make your stay more comfortable, including towels, more coffee, or your garbage emptied, please text our innkeeper at (805) 927-4051 and we will get you taken care of promptly!
Emergency: Please contact the Cambria Pines Lodge front desk at (805) 927-4200. Call 911 for life-threatening emergencies.
Operating your fireplace: There is either a thermostat to control your fireplace, or a key to turn the gas on with a lighter available to light the flame.
Refrigerator & Microwave: Our room have mini-refrigerators for your convenience. If you would like to use a microwave, please visit the Guest Sitting Room.
Internet Access: Your room is equipped with complimentary wifi. Our wifi network is jpatrickhouse and the password is clover10.
Breakfast: Your complimentary, homemade breakfast will be delivered to your room between 8:30am and 9am each morning.
Welcome Cookies: Homemade cookies will be waiting for you once you arrive!
Cambria Pines Lodge: Our neighbor, Cambria Pines Lodge, has outdoor and indoor dining at their restaurant and lounge.
– Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant: Open daily for Lunch (12-2pm) and Dinner (5-8:45pm)
– The Fireside Lounge: Open daily from 2-11pm
Although we don’t have an onsite pool, our guests have access to the pool at our neighboring property, Cambria Pines Lodge. Request a key by emailing us and then walk, or drive across the street! The pool is open from 8am-10pm.
We currently only allow service animals. To ensure your service animal’s safety and comfort during your stay, please review our service animal policy:
– Service animals may not be left unattended anywhere on the property. Please do not leave your service animal alone in a guest room.
– Service animals must be on a leash or other form of restraint when out of guest rooms.
– When in your room, please leave a Do Not Disturb sign on the door.
– Please keep the noise your service animal makes to a minimum, in order to not disturb other guests.
– Service animals must be clean and free of fleas and other pests. Proof of current rabies vaccinations, as well as other health certificates, may be required, as deemed necessary by Management.
– Owners must clean up after their service animal, and are responsible for any damage done by the pet.
– Under no circumstances are service animals allowed in the swimming pool. A pool cleaning fee of $250 will be charged.
In Case of Fire
Plan what to do when you arrive in your room – you won’t have time to plan during a fire.
– Locate your room’s fire exit(s). Be sure they are unblocked.
– When you hear an alarm, act, don’t investigate. If fire is in your room, get out and close the door. Once you’re out, report the fire.
– If the fire is not in your room, leave if you can. First feel your door. If it’s cool, open it slowly and proceed if safe. If your room door is hot, don’t open it.
– Crawl in smoke. Fresh air will be near the floor.
– If you can’t leave your room, seal off all cracks with wet towels. Shut off fans and air conditioners. Signal at your window. Call 9-1-1 and wait for rescue.
Do not leave cash, credit cards, jewelry, travelers checks or other valuables in your room when you are away. We cannot assume responsibility for stolen property. To reduce the risk of theft, observe these steps:
– Secure your valuables in a safe location and safeguard your room access code.
– Do not let other people into the building behind you.
– When leaving your room, be sure the door is locked.
– Keep windows closed and locked.
– Do not admit persons to your room without first making identification. If there is any question about a person asking to be let into your room, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cambria Pines Lodge at (805) 927-4200.