We Care About Your Health & Safety
We feel it’s important to share the changes we’ve made in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) to let you know that your health and safety is our number one priority.
While we always strive to maintain the highest standards when it comes to cleaning and maintaining our property, we’re taking it even further by increasing the frequency of our cleanings in public areas and being very thorough in our guest rooms.
We are staying up-to-date on all of the latest developments and guidelines suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, our local Health Departments and other appropriate agencies.
Please note that the state of California is currently requiring the use of a face covering in indoor public areas.
We would like to share what we are doing with you, in order to provide peace of mind and ensure you we are taking your safety seriously and taking the necessary precautions during your visit:
- Contactless check-in: You will receive a text message on the morning of your arrival, just click the secure link and fill in your payment information. You will be charged a $1 authorization that will be refunded immediately. We are also emailing you the door lock access code to your room prior to arrival, so you can gain access to your room completely contactless.
- Sanitizing: We regularly sanitize all surfaces that are frequently touched using a disinfectant, certified to kill COVID-19. We are focusing on all surfaces in guest rooms (including doorknobs, light switches, countertops, microwaves, and remotes) and public spaces. We are also continuing to launder all linens and towels in hot, soapy water.
- Stay-Over Services Suspended: If you are staying with us for multiple nights, we will not come into your room to clean during your visit. We are happy to provide towels and take your trash at the door.
- Breakfast: We are now delivering our delicious, homemade breakfast to your room in the morning, so you can enjoy it in the comfort of your own room.
- Wine: Due to COVID-19, we are no longer offering our evening wine reception.
- Social Distancing: We are maintaining a six-foot distance between our staff and guests.
- Handwashing: We have continued to enforce our strict handwashing policies.
- Employees exhibiting any signs of sickness are prohibited from working.
We are closely monitoring the situation and information from public health officials and will continue to exceed their prevention guidelines. The health and safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority.
We are especially grateful for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
If you would like to help support our family-owned business during this unprecedented time, we would appreciate your purchase of a gift certificate, just call (800) 966-6490. Thank you! – The Winter Family