WELCOME TO THE J. PATRICK HOUSE
- Guest Capacity: 8 (6 adults maximum)
- Pricing: Nightly rate varies, based on 6 person occupancy. Each additional guest is $50 per person, per stay. Contact us for current pricing
- Beds: 2 Kings & 2 Queen Sofa Sleepers (a sofa sleeper is intended for smaller individuals such as children/teenagers and is not recommended for adults)
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Kitchen: Full kitchen equipped with a french door refrigerator, double oven, two dishwashers, a microwave, a stand mixer, k-cup compatible Keurig coffee maker, and basic pantry staples
- Living Spaces: Living room, den, and dining room with seating for 8
- Other Amenities: Contactless and keyless entry, temperature-controlled wine fridge, stacked washer & dryer
- No pets
- No parties are allowed as we are in a residential neighborhood
- Check-In: 4pm; Check-Out: 10am (unfortunately, early check-in and late check-out cannot be accommodated)
- Cancellation Policy: 14 days prior – full refund, 7 days prior – 50%, refund, less than 7 days – no refund
Downstairs, you will find the perfect spaces to wind down after a long day exploring the Central Coast. The living room has a cozy wood-burning fireplace, a queen sofa sleeper, a 55″ flat-screen TV equipped with Google Chromecast, and a temperature-controlled wine fridge.
Next to the living room and through a sliding door from the kitchen, there is a charming den with a queen sofa sleeper. These additional sleeping spaces are best suited for smaller individuals such as children and teenagers.
Downstairs, you will also find a commercial kitchen equipped with everything you’ll need for a smooth vacation. Plus, there are plenty of board games for family game nights!
UpstairsUpstairs you will find two bedrooms that will make you feel right at home. The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower, a California King bed, a wood-burning fireplace, and a 50” flatscreen TV enabled with Google Chromecast.
The guest bedroom also has a California King bed, a 50” flatscreen TV enabled with Google Chromecast, and a full bathroom with a standing shower. It also has a desk with a printer for those who work on the go!
Guests of this house will have access to shared spaces on the property such as the back garden patio! Cozy up in one of the chaise lounge chairs with a good book or have an afternoon cup of coffee under the trees.
Additionally, all of our guests will have access to the outdoor, heated pool and hot tub at the Cambria Pines Lodge, located directly across the street. Please note, arrangements must be made in advance to access the pool.
History & Location
The J. Patrick House became the first bed and breakfast in the small coastal town of Cambria in 1984. Located on Lodge Hill, this charming house will be your home away from home during your visit to Cambria. Within walking distance of the house is the Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner, and the Cambria Nursery and Florist, a full-service plant nursery, gift shop, florist, and wedding venue. The house is less than a mile from Main Street (accessible by foot or vehicle) where you will find quaint shops, bakeries, restaurants, a wine shop, and a small grocery store. With convenient access to Highway 1, the world-famous Moonstone Beach is just 5 minutes away, Hearst Castle 10 minutes, and just a quick 15-minute drive to the Piedras Blancas Lighthouse and Elephant Seal Rookery. Planning on doing some wine tasting while you’re in the area? The house is perfectly located to have a wine tasting service pick you up at the front door, and when you return home, enjoy the temperature-controlled wine fridge and under stair storage to store your new wine purchases.
The J. Patrick House is a great option for larger groups that want a home away from home on longer vacations! This private, two-story house is located in front of the J. Patrick Inn.